Friday, January 13, 2012

untitled

Since this is my first post for this year, I don't want to greet 2012 with sadness. But how can I? My friend chokie just left for New York. *sob (deafening silence)




I can't say much now. I guess I'll just have to relive the moments we had by looking at these pictures. Allow me to share some of them.



By the way, you may be wondering why the title's "untitled". Let's just put it this way, I could not think of any other title for a post like this. My friend's away so.......see I couldn't even finish what I have to say. I guess that's because I miss her badly. Guys, be thankful you have good old friends whom you can trust and lean on all the time. I'm grateful I have. Cheers to that!

                   Would you mind sharing how important your friends are? I'd like to hear from you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment