Thursday, December 22, 2011

ONCE AGAIN

I'm sorry for not updating my blog since july. Maybe you're wondering what I've been up to for the last 5 months or so. Well, I took the Philippine Nursing Licensure Exam (PNLE) last December 18-19. In preparation for the said exam,I had to take review classes which practically made me busy most of the time. My apologies for that. But hey,I'm back! So that means i'll be blogging again about what interests me--> fashion and food and whatnot! Yes you got that right! I have this liking for both. Pretty much how PB and J perfectly match! Expect for more posts and feel free to type in your comments because I also want to hear from you.

To break the monotony of this post, i will show you some of the pictures taken during my birthday. For those who have no idea, I just turned 22 last October 31. :)






Of course, how can i resist these delectable dishes? These are just 3 of my favorites haha




No comments:

Post a Comment